Inspired by old floor cloths and vintage linoleum, these vibrant vinyl mats offer warm colors with beautiful aging. They are extremely durable and flexible with a non-stick surface. Vintage Vinyl floor cloths are also very easy to clean and lay flat like rugs. Great in kitchens, baths, offices and controlled outdoor settings.
**Made to order. Actual lead time depends on the production status, but, typically, it will ship in about 2 weeks.**
- Rug pads are not required.
- Made In: United States.
- Custom Sizes & Swatches can be purchased upon request (Email for more info).
- Sizes vary in scale and will not line up proportionally.
- ALL VINTAGE VINYL FLOORCLOTHS ARE INTENTIONALLY DISTRESSED with a distinctive look and feel. They are not intended to look new and in fact more closely resemble a vintage product or found item.
- Phthalate Free
- Non-Slip Surface
- Primary Colors: Gray, Blue
- Brand: Spicher & Company
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust mop the floor to ensure all loose dirt and/or grit is removed. Wipe down with a damp cloth. For stubborn jobs try diluted hand soap and rinse thoroughly after washing. Vintage Vinyl Care Sheet included with every shipment.
- Vintage Vinyl® is durable in high traffic areas, but it is not indestructible. Use reasonable caution and care on this product. Do not drag metal or furniture across the surface. Always use caution when wearing high heels. All furniture legs require felt pads with 7/32" thickness. Clean up all spills as soon as they occur. This will prevent staining.
Vintage Vinyl floorcloths are made with two-ply vinyl that has a latex padded backing. It is non-flammable, does not contain harmful phthalates, and UV-resistant for up to three years.
Note on Colors & Patterns: Due to the unique printing process, some variation in color may be expected. Spicher & Company floorcloths are produced to have a vintage look which may include lines and marks that are visible when zooming on the product images. Sizes vary in scale and will not line up proportionally. Due to our production process there is up to a 1/4" potential size variance.
Spicher and Company is a leading manufacturer of framed artwork and Vintage Vinyl floorcloths.